Providing Family Dentistry Care for Henderson, KY
Our team with Starlight Smiles know that going to the dentist can be a fearful and scary experience for children and adults alike. That’s why we have worked hard to cultivate a welcoming, calming environment for the whole family.
Our family dentistry practice in Henderson, KY, covers the full range of dental services necessary for kids through adults. We’ll get to know you and your family well, providing all the accommodations necessary to make you and your children’s dental experience stress-free and enjoyable. We want to ensure that the stereotype of the dentist office is wiped away and you feel at ease when needing dental services.
Family Dentistry Services Offered from Starlight Smiles’ Team
We are skilled at handling the needs of patients of any age, young or old. We prioritize education and preventive care. This helps you take care of your teeth at home and will save you money by not needing costly procedures down the road. Our full range of family dentistry and general dentistry services includes:
- Dental cleanings: Routine teeth cleanings for you and your family help keep your oral health in good condition. We’ll remove any built-up plaque or tartar, protecting your teeth from cavities and brightening your smile. These should be scheduled every six months.
- Dental examinations: We’ll conduct a thorough examination, ask you questions about your oral hygiene habits and sometimes perform dental X-rays. These exams will help detect early dental needs, hopefully before they become a real problem.
- Fluoride treatments: Fluoride treatments help strengthen dental enamel and prevent tooth decay. Getting these treatments early in life helps build strong teeth throughout, but sometimes adults need these treatments as well.
- Tooth fillings: During a filling, the dentist removes tooth decay and replaces the damaged material with composite filling. We use composite fillings to help retain your natural smile.
- Sealants: Sealants are an extra line of defense against cavities. They consist of a thin, protective coating that is applied on top of your molars. They block bacteria and food from creating issues for your strongest teeth. While these are mainly used for building strong teeth as a child, adults can receive these services too.
- Tooth extractions: Sometimes our restorative and preventative procedures aren’t enough to save a tooth and extractions are needed. Some of the most common teeth extractions we perform are wisdom teeth removal and removal of extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in.
Henderson Can Rely on Life-Long Family Dentistry
From babies to adults, we are staffed and equipped to help everyone in Henderson, KY obtain the best smile possible. We hope that a relationship is built that is full of trust and education geared towards lasting dental hygiene practices. Call us today to schedule a free consultation for the entire family!