Even if you work hard to protect and maintain your smile accidents and emergencies can still happen at any time to anyone. If you find yourself in need of emergency dentistry services, don’t worry. Our skilled team in Henderson, KY, is here to help you and your family.
We provide same-day appointments to get your smile fixed immediately and get you back into the world showing it off to friends and family. We’ll diagnose the issue and inform you of the short-term and long-term treatment options available for pain relief or tooth replacement. We will also help schedule any follow up appointments that may be needed.
Emergency Dental Care Services
There is a wide range of issues that may rise to a dental emergency, from having a tooth knocked out during a soccer game to experiencing severe pain in your jaw. In Henderson, KY we’re here to help no matter the condition. Some of the most common emergency dental care services we provide include:
- Replacing teeth that have been knocked out
- Performing emergency tooth extractions and root canals
- Treating mouth injuries
- Repairing dentures
- Replacing damaged or broken crowns and bridges
- Treating chipped or broken teeth
- Providing relief from pain and infection
What Is a Dental Emergency?
What is a dental emergency? Your kid’s tooth gets knocked out playing soccer, or you have tooth pain so severe you can’t chew or speak. If you have any questions as to whether or not you’re are going through an emergency, you should give us a call right away. Some examples of common emergencies that require prompt attention include:
- Lost teeth: If you lose an adult tooth unexpectedly, you should come in immediately to see if Dr. Morris and his team can re-implant the tooth. We will discuss pain relief and how to replace if re-implant isn’t possible.
- Broken or chipped teeth: Our team is highly capable when it comes to restoring broken and chipped teeth through modern and comfortable procedures.
- Broken dental work: These need to be seen right away to avoid costlier procedures and dental work. Visit our practice immediately.
- Severe tooth or jaw pain: Get relief immediately if you have pain in your teeth or in your jaw which keeps you awake or interferes with eating or talking.
Lasting Solutions After Dental Emergencies
No matter the age our team is trained and equipped to handle any and all dental emergencies as well as provide post-treatment care and education. We’ll work to get you in as soon as possible so you can get relief when you need it. Call us today for your family’s free consultation from Starlite Smiles and our excellent team of dental professionals.